- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
Timing tampons around bed time.
Timing tampons around swimming.
Being prepared for irregulars to hit on ANY day.
Being prepared for irregulars to last way longer than usual, even when they start lightening when the should and then BAM a second wave.